BeerForty taps! Craft beer, wine, and hard cider
CoffeeTea and Kombucha
FoodFresh, chef-prepared treats
Private PartiesClick here to book your event with us
Monday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Eats and Treats! Your drink of choice is even better when accompanied by a delicious snack.
RadlerGerman for beer and fruit soda.
- Stiegl-Radler Grapefruit Naturtrüb - Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg
- Ranch Style Pils - Wild Acre Brewing Company
CocktailsCreated by our mixologist using low-alcohol spirits
- Hemingway DaiquiriHavana, Cuba's homage to Earnest Hemingway switching up the classic daiquiri.
- Moscow MuleA classic Hollywood favorite with notes of ginger and lime.
- Old FashionedA cocktail based to improve the flavor of the spirit. Bringing oak notes and citrus to a palatable taste profile.
- PalomaMexico's cousin to the margarita, this grapefruit cocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and tart.
Find your new favorite beer here.
EspressoBeverages made with shots of espresso
- AmericanoShots of espresso, mixed with hot water
- Breve LatteTwo shots of espresso topped with steamed half and half and microfoam
- CappuccinoTwo shots of espresso topped with thick frothed milk foam
- Con PannaTwo shots of espresso, topped with whipped cream, served in a 4 oz. glass
- CortadoTwo shots of espresso, topped with foam, served in a 4 oz. glass
Luxurious drinks made from responsibly-sourced coffee beans. Feel the buzz.
Coffee and Conversation with Living Stone
Join Living Stone for fresh coffee, light desserts, music and comfortable conversation in a unique, relaxed environment. This young university is developing world-changers who are going out and living their vision: Creating ethical, empowered, employable Christians in every sector of society.
Mardi Gras at Brew
Drink Specials, beads, photo booth and more! We'll repent.... tomorrow ;)
Community Beer and Pint Night With Lancer
Representatives of Community Beer are coming to Brew to tell you about their beer! All Community Beers-- Mosaic IPA, Witbier, Funnel Cake Ale and Cocoa Bueno Mexican Chocolat Stout-- are only $4.00 tonight! Come drink some deliciously balanced brews and have a chance to win Community swag and giveaways.
The Granbury Car Club is bringing some of their classic, museum-quality cars to Brew, so you can have a pint and see some clean machines! Members of the car club will be around to answer questions and tell you more about their cars if you're interested.
Chris Pitts Live
Come to the back room to hear the talented and magnanimous Chris Pitts play a variety jazz and blues, standards and originals
3 If By Sea Live
3 if by Sea is a smart-ass jazz trio from Fort Worth. After playing music together for 20 years, they specialize in heavily-improvised takes on music, popular and otherwise, from the past 100 years.